May Day Eve, Declamation Pieces, and Other Stuff

Posted on October 10, 2006
Filed Under Uncategorized | 25 Comments

First and foremost, I am glad that this blog is able to help a lot of people via the declamation pieces that I have posted. I am planning to add more pieces in the near future. But as people have noticed, my last post is two months old and my layout is outdated. I can always blame academics and extra-curricular activities for the stagnation and neglect but I won’t. I’m just lazy. Anyhow, I will do my best (try) to add more content.

Secondly, I don’t understand why people are still requesting pieces amidst those that are already available. Can’t you find the link in my navbar? Or can’t you find something that suits your fancy? Please do tell me.

Thirdly, for those requesting a summary of Nick Joaquin’s May Day Eve, why are you looking for one? Don’t you have a copy of the short story? If you don’t, there’s one here. But if there are those who are definitely looking for a summary amidst the possession of the actual short story, please do tell me.

Fourthly, for other requests, please do request them clearly. I recommend that for special requests, comment in this post and not tag on the tagboard. But please take note that I do not guarantee anything. I’m doing all this just because I want to help and not to turn students into lazy slackers.

Comments

25 Responses to “May Day Eve, Declamation Pieces, and Other Stuff”

1. Anonymous on April 4th, 2008 1:43 pm

thanks for the copy of nick joaquin’s May Day Eve. do you happen to have the copy of Summer Solstice, too? i’d sure appreciate it if you do. peace!

2. Anonymous on June 11th, 2008 8:05 pm

do you have a summary for May Day Eve??? can i have one?? Thank YOU in advance!!! i’m expecting on yoU!!

3. Anonymous on August 14th, 2008 8:54 pm

can u give me an analysis of MAY DAY EVE by nick joaquin..i really have a hard time understanding the story..can u do this 4 me?just sent in my email….jan_empadz@yahoo.com..tnx a lot!

4. stephie on August 31st, 2008 11:26 am

I need the summary and an analysis of the story MAY DAY EVE! please send it to me.. this is my email..
    stephie_rockz19@yahoo.com.ph!
    thank you so much in advance..I will wait for it! God bless!

5. Anonymous on September 13th, 2008 1:35 am

help!

6. Anonymous on September 13th, 2008 1:37 am

help!
    question: there was 43 years between the first and the second may day eves. how did nick Joaquin link the two distant? what techniques were used by the writer to achieve the sense of continuity.. tnx. please send the answer here– melonshake_16@yahoo.com

7. Anonymous on November 2nd, 2008 3:14 pm

can u give me an analysis and also a summary of the story may day eve.kindly send it to my email.kina-dex@yahoo.com.tnx.:)

8. Anonymous on November 2nd, 2008 3:25 pm

can u give me an analysis and also a summary of the story may day eve.kindly send it to my email.related_130@yahoo.com.tnx.

9. Anonymous on November 12th, 2008 7:24 pm

pls give me a copy of politician’s daughter declamation piece…thanks…pls send it to my yahoo mail-Stephanie39@ymail.com@yahoo.com…thanks again

10. Anonymous on December 6th, 2008 11:57 pm

i rily nid ur help…

i need the analysis of may day eve based on the elements of the short story…

plz, help me…

dis is my e-mail: wilmajoyce_barcinas_27@yahoo.com

thankz a lot…

11. Anonymous on January 18th, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi! I’ve been looking for a copy of May day eve and nakita ko sya through your site! Salamat! Can I have an in-depth analysis of the story? thanks again! here’s my e-mail: avatar_sheila@yahoo.com

12. Anonymous on January 18th, 2009 5:11 pm

13. Anonymous on February 27th, 2009 7:48 pm

does anyone has a script of may day eve? this is my e-mail amfs_14@yahoo.com

14. Anonymous on March 2nd, 2009 11:01 pm

please do help me. i need the analysis and the summary of the may day eve. please sent it to my email – mEh_you2000@yahoo.com
    Thankz!

15. Anonymous on March 15th, 2009 7:39 pm

hi can i have a summary of the May Day Eve by Nick Joaquin plzzzzzzzzzz….
    hoping for ur reply, thank you so much… heres my email ad jomae_mak16@yahoo.com

16. Anonymous on April 25th, 2009 3:26 pm

hi!!i need your help,can u plssss give me the theme of may day eve short story by nick joaquin and how were the elements of the story used to achieved the theme?
    ..thaks i’l wait until tomorow…here is my email add
    aefhrylle_ap28@yahoo.com

17. angeLique on July 4th, 2009 2:28 pm

ei kuya..sorry to trouble you..but i really need your help^^.. do you have a good summary of nick joaquin's may day eve..just the summary.. pls.. if you do.. kindly send it to me at anjeriiku_cute08@yahoo.com.ph.. much thanks in advance..GOd bLEss :p

18. Anonymous on July 30th, 2009 2:18 pm

your blog is useless..your declamation pieces are very common don't you have a piece that you made by your own? you don't even have one…haaaayyyyy

19. Anonymous on August 6th, 2009 8:01 pm

..HeLo pO i NeeD PO UnG aNo sUmmArY Po nG MaY DaY EvE By nIcK JoACqUin..

HiRaP Po kC

I nEeD YoUr hElP Po!tNx po E2 NgA pAlA E ADd kO Pk sEnG Nlang
    >>>.. feelin_single05@yahoo.com

tNx pO!

InAasAHaN KO Pu kayu..
    tnX TLga
    HhNtAyN KU yan..
    tNx uLeT!

20. charlene on September 21st, 2009 11:20 am

Hey there.
    Can you send to me the summary of the novel?
    I badly need it.
    If possible, can you send it to me before 5pm today?

charlenechiong@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

God bless you for helping us out.

Good day!

21. Anonymous on October 8th, 2009 7:15 pm

hi poh… i need ur help!!!!,..

Can I have the summary of may day eve by Nick Joaquin?…
    …kung pwdi po cn you send it to me before 9pm today?^.^

here's my email add:
    yoj_pooh07@yahoo.com

tnx…

22. mickah on October 11th, 2009 6:57 pm

i nid a filipino pice. pls naman po

mickahceliz@yahoo.com.ph

eadd q po yan !!! thnx po

god bless

23. mickah on October 11th, 2009 6:58 pm

sana po m2lungan nu po aq

24. mae on October 25th, 2009 11:38 am

good day!!

can you give me a summary of may day eve by nick joaquin..

plZZ..i really need it/..

hope you can help me..

that is our project submitted tomorrow..

send it to meyan_cute25@yahoo.com

pLllllzzzz godblesZ

25. Anonymous on January 13th, 2010 11:01 am

will you give me some key moments or any critical analysis on the short story of may day eve by nick joaquin?
    i hope you guarantee my request..
    thanks and more powers to your blog.
    my email is jhynie18@yahoo.com